Contact Us Today!

Court Approval for Settlements

A Boutique Law Firm That Produces Results

Obtaining Court Approval for Settlements Involving Minors or Incapacitated Adults

Personal Injury Settlement, Wrongful Death Settlement

When a minor child or incapacitated adult is set to receive payments in a personal injury suit, wrongful death claim, or medical malpractice case, the insurance company paying the claim will typically seek a court order approving the terms and amount of the settlement and authorizing a fiduciary to sign a binding release against future claims. Colorado Rules of Probate Procedure Rule 16 provides a process by which a conservator, guardian, or parent of a minor or incapacitated person can seek court approval of the proposed settlement.

Contact Us Today

Schedule Your Free Consultation Now

Our firms mission is to obtain superior legal results for our clients, with unmatched customer service, while serving as trusted advisors. At Cantafio & Song PLLC, we pride ourselves with offering the highest quality of legal services by understanding and responding to our clients’ key objectives and goals. We remember that our clients look to us as problem solvers in an evolving legal environment. And we are always seeking to thrive as a firm through the referrals and opportunities we receive by obtaining superior results.

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.