Education Law Attorneys
Helping Parents and Students With Their Education Experience
Education is important in a child’s life and parents want the best for their children. A child’s experience at school influences their future. Colorado education attorneys are here to guide families through the complex educational system in the best interests of their children. Students preschool through college in regular education, special education, activities and athletics will find advocates to defend and support them. This includes incarcerated youth and adults through the age of 21 with disabilities in correctional education. We at Feldmann Nagel Cantafio Margulis Gonnell PLLC believe a quality education is the right of all children.
Sometimes it only takes a letter to address an issue. Sometimes it only takes a “sit down and talk” to help get answers and find a solution.
At Feldmann Nagel Cantafio Margulis Gonnell PLLC, we advocate for the rights of students and their parents, and we are dedicated to resolving education-related disputes. From dealing with discrimination in schools to ensuring that special needs students have access to their necessary accommodations, our team of lawyers are here to represent you and protect your legal rights.
We Take On All Education Law Cases
We help students and their parents who are involved in the following:
- Special Needs Accommodations
- Home Schooling
- Learning Disabilities
- Individual Education Plan (IEP)
- Individual Family Service Plans (IFSP’s)
- Adequate Yearly Progress
We also take on cases for the following education-related acts:
- Individuals With Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
- Discrimination Claims under Title IX; Education Amendments of 1972
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Section 504
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Free And Appropriate Public Education (FAPE)
- No Child Left Behind (NCLB)
- Americans With Disabilities Act Of 1990, Title II
- Family Educational Rights And Privacy Act (FERPA)
- The Colorado High School Activities Association, Article 5
- Applicable Colorado Revised Statutes
Find Out What We Can Do for You. Call (888) 458-0991 Today.
We understand the importance of your child’s education, which is why we want to help you get them the proper and effective education opportunities that they are entitled to. Let us provide you with the guidance and support you need.
If you are a parent concerned about your child’s education, we can help. Let us put our skills and experience to work for you.
Contact our Colorado team of education lawyersto request your free case consultation.