Hunting, Fishing & Wildlife ViolationA Boutique Law Firm That Produces Results
Hunting and Fishing Violations in CO
Cited for Violating a Section of Colorado Wildlife Law?
At Cantafio & Song PLLC, we understand how very confusing and difficult it can be to understand the laws that govern hunting and fishing. If you have been cited or charged with a hunting violation, it is no wonder: the laws are extremely confusing, and it is often impossible to tell where one property ends and another begins, which can result in you being charged with an illegal activity on private property without even being aware of having trespassed. Contact a Colorado wildlife defense attorney from our firm today if you have been charged with violation of hunting or fishing laws, so we can help you sort through this mess and possibly avoid both losing your hunting license and the harsh penalties that go along with these violations.
Visit Our Wildlife Law Website!
Information on Wildlife Hunting and Fishing Violations
The laws governing wildlife hunting and fishing are very confusing. If you have been charged with a hunting or fishing violation as a result of any of the following activities, contact our firm today:
- Fishing or hunting without a license
- Poaching, unlawful possession, wasting of wildlife
- Shooting without a permit
- All-terrain vehicle (ATV) citations
- Ski accident (skier range)
- Snowmobile accidents / collisions
- All outdoor-related recreation
In addition to fighting for outfitters and manufacturers, we handle the full range of related issues, including those that may involve:
- Season dates, bag limits, and license violations
- Disputes over property and hunting rights
- Big game hunting, elk and mule deer hunting, sport and fly fishing without a permit
- Firearm violations or crimes (no gun permit)
- Hunter harassment
- Illegal killings, possession, and waste
- Willful destruction or theft of wildlife
- Operation Game Thief, Interstate Wildlife Violator Compact
- Transportation, importation, exportation, and release of wildlife
- Motor vehicles, boats, or aircraft
- Illegal use of motor vehicles and radios to take wildlife
- Parks and outdoor recreation
Charged with a violation?
We understand how frustrating it can be to be charged with a crime you honestly did not mean to commit. There are many options for those who are charged with hunting and fishing violations. Contact our firm today for more information and to discuss the details of your case and the circumstances of your citation.
Contact Us TodaySchedule Your Free Consultation Now
Our firms mission is to obtain superior legal results for our clients, with unmatched customer service, while serving as trusted advisors. At Cantafio & Song PLLC, we pride ourselves with offering the highest quality of legal services by understanding and responding to our clients’ key objectives and goals. We remember that our clients look to us as problem solvers in an evolving legal environment. And we are always seeking to thrive as a firm through the referrals and opportunities we receive by obtaining superior results.