What to Expect When You Work with a Colorado Criminal Defense Attorney
At Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC, our criminal defense team values close attorney-client relationships.
Each client who chooses to work with us can expect to receive:
- Aggressive and persistent negotiations with prosecutors. We know that a lot is at stake when you are being accused of a crime. Our team strives for the best possible outcome that will minimize harm to your future.
- Protection of constitutional rights. We work hard to defend your rights by making sure that law enforcement officials and prosecutors do not beyond what they are allowed to by law.
- In-depth investigations & thorough analysis of evidence. We work quickly to investigate every detail in a case, including interviewing witnesses, reviewing police records, working with experts, and identifying potential holes in the prosecutor's case.
- Open and honest two-way communication. Our team keeps you up to date through every step of the process by keeping you informed of any new developments and being available to answer any questions along the way.
- Aggressive, relentless defense at trial. We are a team of experienced litigators who do not shy away from taking a case to court if necessary. We have former prosecutors and judges on our team who know how to effectively prepare a case in front of a judge and jury.
Throughout the years, our firm has helped numerous clients navigate their legal journeys, and we have fought tirelessly to have charges dismissed or reduced as much as possible. Because each client and his or her circumstances are unique, we always utilize a personal approach. When your freedom and future are on the line, you can trust our proven legal team to fight on your behalf.
Unparalleled Legal Representation for Law Enforcement
Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC proudly represents those who work hard to protect the people of Colorado. We recognize the issues that affect members of law enforcement and are available to assist officers with their legal needs. As the grandson of a Sheriff’s Deputy, son of a Colorado Under-Sheriff, and brother of a Detective in the Narcotics Division of the Denver Police Department, our Senior Partner, Attorney Charles Feldmann, has produced incredible results for law enforcement clients.
As a former DEA Drug Task Force Commander, USMC prosecutor, and state prosecutor, Mr. Feldmann has the type of experience you can count on to handle these special types of cases. To thank you for all that you do, we offer reduced law enforcement rates. Contact our firm to get started!
We represent individuals who have been charged with crimes throughout all counties in Colorado and have multiple office locations. Learn more about how a Denver, CO criminal defense attorney from Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC can assist with your case. Call us today at (888) 458-0991!