Legal Representation for Homeowners' Associations

Feldmann Nagel Cantafio PLLC maintains a strong practice providing legal representation to homeowners' associations and community associations. HOAs have diverse legal needs, and our law firm has the resources and attorneys available to provide full-service representation to homeowners' associations throughout Colorado.

Our firm has a roster of experienced homeowners' association attorneys available to assist HOA governing boards with the wide range of legal matters that arise, from the original preparation of the homeowners' association through transfer and control of the board once the development is complete. We also represent the homeowners' governing board in disputes with individual homeowners or other private or governmental entities.

Our attorneys are well-educated individuals with strong practical experience in all the areas of law relevant to the creation and operation of homeowners' associations, including real estate laws. Our attorneys have been named as Super Lawyers by Colorado Super Lawyer magazine, and they enjoy ratings from their peers under the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating System, which reflects the legal ability and general ethical standards of a law firm.

How We Can Help

Examples of the legal services we offer to homeowners' associations include:

  • Representing land developers in structuring a homeowners' association, including drafting articles, bylaws, and covenants and restrictions (CC&Rs)
  • Transfer of control of the HOA to the governing board once development is complete
  • Monitoring for compliance with the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act
  • Representing HOA boards in arbitration or litigation to resolve disputes with homeowners, private corporations, or government entities
  • Enforcement and membership collection
  • Legal issues that arise during renovations

We invite you to learn more about our law firm, our attorneys, and our real estate practice by calling our firm or scheduling a consultation to discuss your specific legal needs.