Arts & Entertainment LawA Boutique Law Firm That Produces Results
Arts & Entertainment Attorneys
Our award-winning arts and entertainment attorneys are passionate about helping you as an artist or creative business to protect your works and focus on what you do best. Whether you are an emerging artist or established creative, we strive to work collaboratively with you to help make the legal process manageable and less overwhelming. We’ll help you understand what needs to happen first so you can prioritize needs and stay on budget.
We excel at helping you, no matter what your expressive outlet!
- Visual Artists and Sculptors
- Performance Artists in Dance, Theater, Spoken Word, Circus Arts, and On-Screen
- Authors and Bloggers
- Gallery Owners
- Photographers, Videographers, and Cinematographers
- DJs and VJs
- Event and Content Producers
- Emerging Artists
- Musicians and Bands
- Graphic Designers
- Film and TV Producers
We are here for your full range of legal needs. Where should we start?
- Arts Law
- TV and Film Production
- Customized Business Contracts for Clients and Contractors
- Nonprofit Administration and Investigations
- Intellectual Property—copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity and privacy
- Event Production Law
- Fiscal Sponsorship and Investor Relations
- Contract Negotiation and Review
- Collections Matters
- Contract Disputes
- Entity Formation, Transition, and Dissolution
- Business Law
We are available to answer your questions—no question is too basic. We know that you want to rest easy at night, so we’ll explain your contracts and deals in terms you understand. We’ll help you cut through the overwhelm and understand what needs to be done to propel you forward with your project. And, we’ll always fight to protect your creative works.
Legal services may be less expensive than you think—ask us about our package rates!
Our firms mission is to obtain superior legal results for our clients, with unmatched customer service, while serving as trusted advisors. At Cantafio & Song PLLC, we pride ourselves with offering the highest quality of legal services by understanding and responding to our clients’ key objectives and goals. We remember that our clients look to us as problem solvers in an evolving legal environment. And we are always seeking to thrive as a firm through the referrals and opportunities we receive by obtaining superior results.