Administrative & Regulatory Law and Lobbying
Navigating the labyrinth of local and state agencies and elected and appointed officials can be a daunting task, particularly when your business interests are at stake. Whether it be obtaining entitlements for a new development, rezoning, setting up political action committees, or even applying for a liquor license, Cantafio Feldmann Nagel offers the advocacy, know-how, and experience to assist with your regulatory and administrative law matters.
Cantafio Feldmann Nagel provides advice and counsel on a bipartisan and multidisciplinary basis to ensure efficient representation to businesses of all sizes. Our clients are diverse and involved in matters such as housing, transportation, construction, healthcare, telecommunications, alcohol, marijuana/cannabis, technology, gaming, and economic and workforce development. Some of the matters our attorneys have worked on include:
- Drafting statutes, regulations, and executive orders.
- Representing developers on the complex negotiations regarding rezoning and entitlements.
- Educating on issues including transportation, economic development, healthcare, alcohol, cannabis, telecommunications, and technology.
- Litigating applicability of certain laws.
- Administrative hearings before governmental entities.
Our attorneys are legal professors and instructors at the national and international level and have been rated under the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating System. We have been named as Super Lawyers by Super Lawyer Magazine and strive to always live up to that title as we continue our firm-wide team approach to meeting our clients' diverse legal and governmental-relations needs.