Colorado Administrative & Regulatory Law and Lobbying
Representing Administrative Law Cases in Denver and Greater Colorado
Navigating the labyrinth of local and state agencies and elected and appointed officials can be a daunting task, particularly when your business interests are at stake. Whether it be obtaining entitlements for a new development, rezoning, setting up political action committees, or even applying for a liquor license, Cantafio & Song PLLC offers the advocacy, know-how, and experience to assist with your regulatory and administrative law matters.
Need a firm ready to represent your Colorado administrative law, regulatory law, or lobbying case? We're ready for your call. Contact us today at 888-458-0991!
Who Do We Represent?
Cantafio & Song PLLC provides advice and counsel on a bipartisan and multidisciplinary basis to ensure efficient representation to businesses of all sizes. Our clients are diverse and involved in matters such as housing, transportation, construction, healthcare, telecommunications, alcohol, marijuana/cannabis, technology, gaming, and economic and workforce development.
Our practice encompasses all aspects of administrative law, including:
- Hearings for professional licenses
- Hearings related to employment, including appeals of unemployment compensation
- Audits of regulatory compliance
- Compliance checks and investigations
Administrative law hearings differ from other hearings or trials in several ways. An attorney who understands these differences and is comfortable in this arena should be retained. There are specific procedures and rules that apply to these matters that our firm is well-versed in. Furthermore, we handle administrative law matters that are triggered by the EEOC, DORA, CCRD, OSHA, DOL and EEO.
How Can Our Team Help Your Case?
Some of the matters our attorneys have worked on include:
- Drafting statutes, regulations, and executive orders.
- Representing developers on the complex negotiations regarding rezoning and entitlements.
- Educating on issues including transportation, economic development, healthcare, alcohol, cannabis, telecommunications, and technology.
- Litigating applicability of certain laws.
- Administrative hearings before governmental entities.
Why Choose Cantafio & Song PLLC to Represent You?
Our attorneys are legal professors and instructors at the national and international level and have been rated under the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating System. We have been named as Super Lawyers by Super Lawyer Magazine and strive to always live up to that title as we continue our firm-wide team approach to meeting our clients' diverse legal and governmental-relations needs.
Our licensed attorneys have experience in Colorado law. Call us today for a free consultation at 888-458-0991.