Mike Lazar is an attorney and the leader of the Civil Practice Group at Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC. Mike represents businesses as a commercial litigator in court and assists businesses with operational matters as outside general counsel. He has extensive experience working with businesses in resolving disputes with clients and vendors, identifying and mitigating risks, and guiding clients through complicated transactions concerning the purchase and sale of businesses and related assets. Mike also represents people and businesses as coverage counsel in disputes regarding the applicability of insurance coverage and bad faith insurance practices. Priding himself on giving practical guidance to clients when assisting them to reach their goals, Mike’s prime objective in representing his clients is finding the creative way to say “yes” rather than simply saying “no.”
Mike’s clients include The Westminster Chamber of Commerce, a nationally-leading custom software development and online agency/advertising company, CBD processors, an assisted living center, restaurants, oil & gas investment firms, and construction firms.
Outside of work, Mike lives in Broomfield with his wife, three children, and dog. He golfs, skis, and enjoys fine cigars.
- University of Colorado Law School – J.D. (2008)
- University of California, Davis – B.A. in Economics, with honors (2004)
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy – National Program (2015)
ADMISSIONS AND ORGANIZATIONS
- Admitted to practice in Colorado and U.S. District Court – Colorado
- Member of the Colorado Bar Association and Denver Bar Association
- General counsel for the Westminster Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Program of the Rockies – Class of 2018