Lee H. Freedman
Lee H. Freedman is an experienced senior associate attorney in the Denver office of Feldmann Nagel, LLC with nearly twenty years of professional legal experience. Lee specializes in the areas of community association law, corporate transactions, complex civil litigation, construction defect litigation, employment law, franchise law, and real estate. Lee is highly energetic, outgoing and pragmatic in his approach to the legal matters he handles. His assertive, team-oriented approach and problem solving skills enable him to provide comprehensive, effective and efficient counsel to his clients while anticipating potential problems before they arise.
Lee grew up in Colorado and graduated from the University of Colorado in 1991 with a bachelor of science in marketing and finance. Lee graduated from the University of Gonzaga School of Law in 1995 where he obtained a juris doctor.
Prior to joining Feldmann Nagel, LLC, Lee practiced in boutique law firms in California, specializing in community association law - including construction defect litigation, complex civil litigation, alternative medicine law, and other corporate litigation, employment matters, and transactional matters. Lee, with his family, moved back to Colorado in 1995, where he continues to expend his legal expertise.
Lee is a three-time Colorado High School state gymnastics champion, a letterman from CU as a Ralphie Runner, and an alumni of the Alpha Epsilon Pi and Phi Alpha Delta Fraternities.
Lee is also currently a men's gymnastics coach in Aurora and enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter. He is also a member of the Programs and Education Committee for the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Community Association Institute.
Gymnastics runs in the family, as Lee's wife is a preschool and women's gymnastics coach, and his daughter is a state champion gymnast.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Colorado Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Community Association Institute – Rocky Mountain Chapter (member, speaker and member of Programs and Education Committee)
- Colorado Gymnastics Institute – Head Team Boys’ Gymnastics Coach
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
Gonzaga University School of Law
- J.D., 1995
University of Colorado, Boulder
- B.S., 1991