Jennifer M. Hayden is an experienced criminal defense and wildlife attorney and litigator with Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC. Ms. Hayden prides herself on offering 360° representation by working closely with her clients as a counselor of law and relentless advocate in all aspects of the case including collateral matters.
Ms. Hayden has significant expertise in criminal defense with practice focused on all aspects of criminal law to include multiple findings of “not guilty” verdicts delivered by juries. She is also an experienced practitioner in Veterans Claims, Education and School Law, Wills, and Wildlife law. Ms. Hayden practices law with the utmost integrity and determination strengthened by her service as an Officer Candidate in the United States Marine Corps.
Prior to joining Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC Ms. Hayden was the founder and sole practitioner of the Hayden Law Firm, LLC. She is also a proud former Colorado Deputy Public Defender with extensive trial experience.
In her free time, Ms. Hayden enjoys spending time with her two Norwegian Elkhounds scouting throughout Colorado on foot, paws, and in a kayak. She is an experienced scuba diver and world traveler. She also enjoys shooting, reading, skiing and playing water polo.
- Criminal Defense
- Wildlife/Hunting Violations
- Veterans Benefits & Claims
- Education and School Law
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Bar Association
- Former Co-Chair, Military & Veterans Affairs Section
- Denver Bar Association Adams and Broomfield Counties Bar Association
- Colorado Lawyers for Colorado Veterans Volunteer
- Junior League of Denver, Sustainer
Other Associations and Memberships
- Criminal Law Practice Group Leader
- Licensed in Colorado and the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- Veterans Affairs Accredited Attorney
Gonzaga University School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2005
University of Denver, Fellow
- MLIS, Law Librarianship, 2011
Northern Arizona University
- B.S. in Education in English, 1999