David J. Nagel
David J. Nagel, P.C. is a Partner of the law firm Feldmann Nagel Cantafio Margulis Gonnell PLLC.
Mr. Nagel practiced as a C.P.A. with Deloitte & Touche in Dallas, Texas, and returned to Deloitte Consulting specializing in SEC reporting, white-collar crime, and shareholder derivative lawsuits in Los Angeles, California. Mr. Nagel clerked for the Honorable Judge Steven R. Plotkin in the 5th Appellate Court in New Orleans, Louisiana. Mr. Nagel is admitted to the Colorado Bar, Texas Bar, is a registered lobbyist in Colorado, and is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Texas.
David clerked for the Honorable Judge Steven R. Plotkin in the 5th Appellate Court in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Attorney Nagel is admitted to the Colorado Bar, Texas Bar, and is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Texas. He is a member of the American Bar Association & past Presidential Appointee to the National Conference of Attorneys and Certified Public Accountants.
Mr. Nagel is a Registered Professional Lobbyist in the state of Colorado.
David Nagel practices in the areas of corporate transactions, mergers & acquisitions, and corporate compliance. He also focuses on liquor industry and cannabis laws, and his previous work includes public securities matters and reporting, real estate, zoning and construction law, oil & gas, estate planning, tax mitigation, and complex commercial litigation.
David graduated from Tulane University with a Juris Doctor, and argued the Phelps Dunbar Federal Court trial competition, Moot Court Board. He also received his Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting from Stephen F. Austin State University in Texas, and was a department Scholastic Award recipient.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas
- Registered Professional Lobbyist, Colorado
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
Tulane Law School – New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Argued the Phelps Dunbar Federal Court Trial Competition, Moot Court Board
Stephen F. Austin State University – Texas
- Honors: Beta Alpha Psi Honorary Society
- Honors: Department Scholastic Award Recipient
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Restaurant Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Past Presidential Appointee National Conference of Attorneys and CPAs
- Urban Renewal Authorities Commission, Former Commissioner, Steamboat Springs
- Yampa Valley Community Foundation, Past Director, Board of Trustees
- Businessperson of the Year, Steamboat Springs Chamber, 2010
- American Bar Association, Business Section, Member
- Colorado Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Deloitte & Touche, Dallas, Texas, C.P.A.
- Deloitte Consulting, Los Angeles
- Hon. Steven R. Plotkin, 5th Appellate Court, New Orleans, Louisiana, Judicial Law Clerk