Chris Crowley serves as the Bankruptcy Practice Group Leader at Feldmann Nagel Cantafio PLLC.
Mr. Crowley has more than two decades of extensive legal experience as an attorney representing businesses, individuals, creditors, debtors, landlords, tenants, insurance carriers and their policy holders. Mr. Crowley represents debtors in Chapters 7, 11 and 13 bankruptcy proceedings before the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado. Additionally, Mr. Crowley has a wide range of legal knowledge in commercial and consumer litigation, contract enforcement, business management, insurance matters, and criminal and traffic defense.
Mr. Crowley is a licensed attorney in the State Courts of Colorado, Texas, Kansas, and Missouri, and in the United States District Courts for the District of Colorado, the District of Kansas, the Western District of Missouri, and the Eastern District of Michigan. Mr. Crowley graduated from the University of Missouri School of Law in 1996 and was a Member of the Missouri Law Review. After law school graduation, Mr. Crowley joined McDowell Rice Smith & Buchanan, P.C. in Kansas City as an Associate Attorney and earned an Equity Shareholder position. Before joining Feldmann Nagel Cantafio PLLC, Mr. Crowley worked throughout Colorado as an Associate Attorney with Sweeney Law Offices, PLLC performing legal services for individuals seeking debt relief with Chapters 7 and 13 bankruptcy protection.
- State of Colorado
- State of Texas
- State of Kansas
- State of Missouri
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado
- United States District Court for the District of Kansas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
MEMBERSHIPS & ORGANIZATIONS
- Faculty of Federal Advocates Bankruptcy Pro Bono Legal Services Volunteer
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
- University of Missouri School of Journalism, Magna Cum Laude (1993)
- University of Missouri School of Law, Law Review (1996)