Adrienne Gwozdecky, Esq. is a motivated, accomplished, young attorney with strategic deal-making experience in intellectual property and licensing, as well as business and contractual transactions. Prior to joining Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC’s Denver Office, Adrienne worked in the media and entertainment legal landscape at the Wylie Agency and Emagine Content in the agencies’ in-house legal and commercial contracts departments.
Adrienne was born and raised in the Denver Metro Area and graduated from the University of Denver with dual Bachelor’s degrees in Socio-Legal Studies and Strategic Communication and a minor in French before obtaining her Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center in 2019. During her time in law school, Adrienne served as an intern with the Washington Capitals during the 2017-2018 Stanley Cup Season, the Tribeca Film Center, CenturyLink, and the Prosecutor’s Center for Excellence.
Given the opportunity to reground herself during the COVID-19 Pandemic, Adrienne returned to her roots in Denver where she enjoys practicing yoga, hiking, cooking elaborate meals for family and friends, and volunteering with the LGBT Bar Association in New York.
- Georgetown University Law Center – J.D. (2019)
- University of Denver – B.A. in Strategic Communication, B.A. in Socio-legal Studies, Minor in French Language (2015)
- New York
- California (Pending)
- Colorado (Pending)
Memberships & Organizations
- American Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Member of the New York City Bar Association Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender & Queer Rights Committee
- Affiliate Member of the New York City Bar Association Committee on Copyright & Literary Property Committee