Colorado Drug Crime Lawyers
Representation Throughout Colorado from Offices in Denver, Steamboat Springs, Boulder, & Vail/Edwards
Whether you've been cited for simple drug possession or arrested on more serious drug charges, it is critical to seek legal advice from experienced Colorado drug crime attorneys as soon as possible. A drug crime conviction can carry a lifetime of consequences that last much longer than any financial fine or possible jail time. Protect your freedom and future by working with a proven Denver drug crime lawyer.
Reasons to Choose Us:
- Former State & Military Prosecutors
- Award-Winning Lawyers
- Personalized Attention, Step-by-Step Service
- Proven Trial Skills
- A History of Successful Case Results
Feldmann Nagel Cantafio Margulis Gonnell PLLC, is an experienced criminal law firm that has gained a reputation as top defenders in serious drug crime cases. As former prosecutors, we know the "other side," and we know how to secure the results our clients need.
Our legal team has the experience to handle the full range of drug crime cases, from misdemeanors to felonies to the most serious federal crimes. This includes possession, distribution, and intent to distribute, among others.
Denver Criminal Defense Attorneys
Our criminal defense lawyers believe firmly in the proposition that every criminal defendant deserves a strong defense on his or her behalf. For those arrested on drug-related charges, we conduct an independent investigation to find answers to questions such as:
- Did the police have probable cause to search your person, your car, or your home? Did the search comply with constitutional requirements regarding police searches and seizures?
- Did the police comply with all constitutional requirements while questioning you?
- Were proper tests performed on the illegal drugs, and were those tests performed by trained technicians with machinery in proper working order?
Answers to these and other questions will help our lawyers build a strong defense on your behalf. Based on the specific circumstances of your case, we will work on different options: negotiation of reduced or dismissed charges, diversion to an alternative sentencing program like Colorado's Drug Court, or pursuit of a not-guilty verdict via a trial.
Discuss Your Case Today
We have immediate appointments available with our team. To make a confidential appointment at any one of our offices, please contact us.