We are pleased to announce that Feldmann Nagel Cantafio PLLC’s Lisa Pittman is one of only 60 attorneys to be selected to participate in the 2017 Leadership Austin Essential Class!
Founded in 1979 by the Greater Austin Chamber of Commerce, the mission of Leadership Austin is to provide leadership training for those with a passion for Greater Austin. The course focuses on engaging in collaborative, sustainable, and inclusive leadership for the community.
Leadership Austin is a 501(c)(3) organization that brings people together to:
- Learn about issues that affect Greater Austin through open and balanced civic discussion
- Develop professional and personal leadership skills and impart a heightened recognition of the potential of civic leaders to make significant impacts in community issues
- Build relationships with others who seek to grow their leadership skills and find solutions to regional issues
- Obtain an increased understanding of the ways to effectively contribute to the community
- Impart a deep understanding of the value of collaborating with diverse partners to accomplish complex goals
The Essential class, the flagship Leadership Austin program, brings together cross-industry, established leaders reflecting the diversity of Greater Austin. After the nine-month experience, alumni are poised to have increased impact through their civic engagement. They will be part of an expanded network of colleagues to serve as resources in all of their future endeavors.
Join us in congratulating Lisa on her selection to this outstanding program! Lisa is already an exceptional leader and we are confident that this experience will make her an even more effective member of her community.