Allegheny County Attorneys
150 Collective Years of Experience
Dealing with a legal matter? You’ve come to the right place. Our Allegheny County lawyers at Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC are your trusted problem solvers when you need it most. We understand that in order to help you achieve your goals and objectives, you need a reliable, responsive, and reputable attorney in your corner. For these reasons and more, our lawyers are your go-to advocates.
When you choose us to represent you, our team of attorneys will go the distance to help you reach your bottom line as effectively as possible. While our priority is to help you resolve your legal issue, we also prioritize fostering a positive client experience. To accomplish this, we provide personalized, one-on-one attention for each client, every time. Rather than treating you like just another case number, we take the time to get to know you on a deeper level. This allows us to formulate customized strategies tailored to your unique goals.
Now, let’s get to work! To schedule your free consultation, contact us online or at (888) 458-0991.
Our Legal Practice Areas
Our Allegheny County attorneys are exceptional in a broad spectrum of legal capacities. We don’t limit ourselves to just one practice area, but rather, we provide a wide range of legal services to better serve our clients. Legal issues are boundless, so your lawyer’s skillsets should be, too.
With this in mind, our practices areas include:
- Administrative & Regulatory Law and Lobbying: We know how local and state agencies operate inside and out, as well as how to work with elected and appointed officials effectively. This is particularly true when your business interests are on the line. Whether you need to obtain entitlements for a new property development, rezone, establish political action committees, or even apply for a liquor license, you can count on us.
- Arts & Entertainment Law: Our arts and entertainment lawyers understand what creatives need, whether they be artists, businesses, or nonprofits. We have the insights and know-how to handle any legal issue affecting these parties. As such, come to us if you need to protect and license copyrights and trademarks, contract negotiation, entity formation, general business consulting, and more.
- Bankruptcy Law: Dealing with financial issues is no easy task. With the help of our lawyers, however, you can rest assured that we will go above and beyond to help you achieve much-needed financial relief. Contrary to popular belief, claiming bankruptcy is not necessarily a “bad” thing. It simply provides an opportunity for you to resolve your financial difficulties or crisis. As such, our lawyers can guide you through Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcy. You can depend on us to help you file for bankruptcy, represent you during the process, and prepare you for the road ahead.
- Business & Commercial Law: Business and commercial law includes a range of legal areas, including business, commerce, the formation and management of business entities, consumer transactions, corporate transactions, the purchase and sale of businesses, and choice of entity. We can guide you in these areas and more.
- Cannabis Law: Marijuana is becoming a booming industry here in the US, calling for experienced cannabis attorneys like us. Marijuana law includes administrative and regulatory matters, investment strategies, business structuring, and criminal defense. Click here to learn more about our firm’s practice in this area.
- Civil Litigation: When two or more parties involved in a legal dispute are seeking damages instead of criminal punishments, civil litigation can be the solution. Law firms that offer civil litigation services, like us, represent clients in hearings, arbitrations mediations, and trials held at the local, state, and federal courts.
- Construction Law: We handle any legal matters involving construction, including land use regulation, homeowners' associations, mechanic's liens, development and subdivision planning, construction contract negotiations and disputes, change orders, design errors and omissions, and soils and materials issues.
- Corporate: If you want to start a business, you should understand the potential benefits, risks, or pitfalls first. That’s what we’re here for. Our attorneys can also help you if you’re worried about maximizing investments or achieving and maintaining compliance with applicable regulatory agencies. Ultimately, we provide expertise in all stages of a business.
- Criminal Defense: Arrested? You need a powerhouse criminal defense attorney right away. At Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC, we defend clients who have been charged with criminal offenses, such as violent crimes, assault, domestic violence, white collar crimes, federal crimes, sex crimes, and internet sex crimes.
- Divorce: No one enters a marriage thinking it will end. As such, divorce can be a messy and emotional process that requires compassionate, effective legal counsel. This area of law involves property and asset division, spousal maintenance, child custody/support, and other important matters. Our attorneys champion our client’s best interests and every stage of this overwhelming process, helping them pave a path for a new happily ever after.
- DUI Defense: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs is punishable by both criminal and administrative penalties. If convicted, you could go to jail, pay steep fines, lose your driving privileges, get a mandatory ignition interlock device installed, and much more. With this in mind, you need a strong defense lawyer who can fight to preserve your freedom and future, like our very own.
- Education Law: If your child needs a supportive and dedicated advocate, you can rely on us. Our education attorneys guide families through the complex educational system, upholding the best interests of their children every step of the way. We champion students in preschool through college in regular education, special education, activities, and athletics will find advocates to defend and support them. We also represent incarcerated youth and adults up to 21 years of age with disabilities in correctional education.
- Employment Law: This area of law refers to the collection of statutory laws, administrative rulings, and legal precedents that relate to the employer/employee relationship. As such, our lawyers can help you resolve matters such as wrongful termination, wage claims, employee discrimination or harassment, and medical and family leave.
- Environmental Law: We know the environmental due diligence process inside and out, ensuring it works according to your specific needs. Our team can strategize ways to close transactions that involve environmental issues and potential liability, including dealing with contaminated properties.
- Estate Planning & Probate: Plan your legacy with the help of our estate planning attorneys. Estate planning is the process of helping people ensure their wishes regarding their property and health care are honored in the event of their death through documents such as wills and trusts. Probate is the process in which a deceased person's affairs are settled, which typically takes place in a court.
- Family Law: Family law involves any legal issue pertaining to families, including divorce with kids, divorce without kids, collaborative divorce, adoption, legal separation, prenuptial agreements, paternity, custody, child support, assets & debt division, gay & lesbian issues, grandparent rights & visitation, military divorce, post-decree matters, and mediation.
- Foreclosure: Foreclosure involves a mortgage lender seizing property from a borrower, which occurs when the borrower is no longer able to make payments towards the mortgage. As such, we can explore several defenses to help you avoid home foreclosure, including working with the lender to obtain a loan modification, short sale, or deed in lieu.
- HOA Law: We take on the really tough, complicated cases and problems that impact homeowner associations and burden board members and managers. Our clients come to us with very difficult issues, many of which involve situations where someone has deliberately tried to take advantage of volunteers at the helm of a community. As such, we handle complicated HOA litigation matters.
- Hunting Fishing & Wildlife Violations: Our attorneys are not just veteran trial lawyers, former judges and prosecutors, and closers. Whether we are fighting for a hunter’s rights or negotiating the terms of a hunting lease, our attorneys bring the expertise necessary to accomplish our clients’ bottom line. Hunters, outfitters, landowners, and outdoor professionals depend on us to deliver game-changing representation.
- Immigration Law: Family-based immigration is a common way to become a permanent resident and a U.S. citizen. Permanent residents and citizens can petition for certain family members such as spouses, children, siblings, and parents to become green card holders. The process of petitioning for a visa or adjustment of status for your family member can be challenging considering the complex nature of immigration laws.
- Intellectual Property: We can help you with the acquisition and enforcement of copyrights, trademarks and service marks, trade secrets, and patents. At every stage of the process, we can proactively protect your intellectual property and quickly respond to potential infringements.
- Mediation: If you want to explore an alternative to courtroom litigation, mediation has proven to be a viable solution. Mediation is a voluntary, confidential “alternative dispute resolution” process that attempts to resolve conflicts, avoid formal legal action if possible, or resolve litigation without the expense, risk, and uncertainty of trial. As such, our Allegheny County lawyers can mediate civil litigation matters and other disputes.
- Military Criminal Defense: The international military criminal defense lawyers at our firm know that you are innocent until proven guilty and can work tirelessly to help maintain your innocence. As defenders of the accused, our UCMJ attorneys can work to protect your freedom, career, rank, retirement, and reputation, whether you’re facing disciplinary action, an administrative board hearing, or even a military court-martial.
- Oil & Gas Law: Oil and gas law concerns issues of acquisition and ownership rights, which can involve disputes related to failures to sell oil in a manner pursuant to a lease agreement, failures to pay landowners pursuant to a lease agreement, improper management of leases, and negligent mining operations.
- Personal Injury: Did you suffer an injury through no fault of your own? You may be entitled to compensation for the damages you suffered. To help you obtain fair, maximum compensation for your losses, retain our personal injury attorneys.
- Pro Hac Vice: Pro Hac Vice is a Latin phrase meaning "for this one particular occasion." It refers to an out-of-state attorney with special permission to provide legal services for a particular case, even though they are not licensed to practice in the state where the case is occurring.
- Real Estate: We provide representation in all legal matters pertaining to real estate, such as sales, purchases, and other transfers involving real estate; rights and interests in real estate and homeowners' rights; property development; foreclosures and home loans; and zoning and land use.
- Water Law: Our lawyers represent clients in legal matters concerning water and natural resources. We provide clients with litigation support and legal counseling, including water rights acquisitions, sales, permitting, and transfers. We also represent clients in cases pertaining to land use, water quality, federal contracts, and real estate in both transactional and permitting contexts.
- Workers' Compensation: If you were injured on the job, our workers’ compensation attorneys can represent your rights and fight to obtain maximum compensation for your losses as a result of your employers’ negligence.
As a full-service law firm, you can count on Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC to represent your best interests in a broad range of legal areas. No case is too complex for our Allegheny County attorneys to handle. To get started on the process, schedule your free initial consultation online or at (888) 458-0991!