10 Guiding Principles & Shield
At Feldmann Nagel, LLC, we provide experienced legal representation to individuals throughout Denver, Steamboat springs, and Vail. Our highly trained Denver attorney team possesses unmatched understanding of the many areas of law that we practice, and consists of former state and federal criminal prosecutors, military JAGs, CPAs, successful business operators, and senior judges. We are prepared to give immediate legal support in cases involving
family law disputes,
bankruptcy, business and commercial law,
civil litigation, and many other areas of law.
Our firm has established ten guiding principles that govern the way in which we serve our clients:
- Our approach to service includes expecting and delivering exceptional results on behalf of our clients.
- We endeavor to be better prepared than any adversary we face, and to deliver excellence in all work products that we provide.
- We endeavor to be the most skilled and knowledgeable in any area of law that we practice.
- If possible, we do not take "no" for an answer, and always seek to find creative, aggressive, and ethical solutions to seemingly insurmountable problems on behalf of our clients.
- We put our egos aside. We show, and expect to be shown, respect amongst staff and attorneys, whether at work or away from work.
- We are committed to being courteous and respectful with the Court and its various staff, other attorneys and their staff, government personnel, and law enforcement officials.
- We make sure to take care of body and mind.
- In our minds, sustainability and environmental stewardship are a touchstone of our business operations, and so we act accordingly.
- We ensure that our workplace is a safe and healthy environment in which all staff are treated with respect.
- We are loyal to one another.
Our Firm's Shield
Our shield and logo is incorporated as part of the overall mission and guiding principles of our firm. The shield is meant to signify "defenders of those that need protection." It is also meant to signify a "battering ram," when offensive action needs to be taken, as well as a method of "concealment," in regards to attorney-client privilege and other client confidences.
Contact a Denver attorneyif you are in need of dedicated, high quality representation in a legal matter.